Re: [orbit-dev] Preparing for Oxygen M3 (End Of Week)

Roland Grunberg wrote:
> So if there's any changes wanted in Oxygen M3, there will be until
> the end of the week to do them. Otherwise the next opportunity will
> be M4.

Is there any build that I can use to check what (barring any final
changes) will become the Oxygen M3 S-build? AFAICT, the I-build at [1]
is meant for Neon.

Anyway, we (Code Recommenders) would be interested in seeing Lucene
Queries 5.2.1 in the M3 S-build (change merged three weeks ago [2]).

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/>
[2] <https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/81765/>