Re: [orbit-dev] Should we allow changing of BSN for updated versions in orbit-recipes ?

Hi Roland,

My advise is to not to change the bundle names unless there is a good reason to do so. Even when import-package is used, bundles can be referenced in features by their BSN. If a change is necessary, it should be communicated via cross-project.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/