Re: [orbit-dev] Adding existing bundle to new Orbit build

Ok so the process for this use case is:

-) Upload to maven repo at Eclipse
-) Add to orbit-recipies build, pulling from repo at Eclipse

Is that correct?

Thanks for your help!

jens

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jens,

We are waiting for Webmaster to provision the repo for uploading those artifacts. It should be ready anytime soon.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/