Re: [orbit-dev] Understanding how to get version 3.1.3 of Apache XML RPC in Orbit

> Thanks Roland,
>
> That already helps, it seems I misread the CQ approach.
>
> As Triquetrum committer I could become Orbit committer for this.
> Of course if there is an existing Orbit committer who volunteers to do
> the Orbit work, that would be ok for me ;-)

I may not have much free time on the side to handle this, though I'm happy
to answer questions regarding contributions. If you plan to push in a newer
version I can only assume others may end up using it, so having someone who
can commit to handle future updates would be good.

> I'll do some more reading and try to do the ATO CQ. Shouldn't I be an
> Orbit committer first to be able to do that?

I believe so, seems like you would only be able to open them from the
'orbit' view in the portal, which is only open to committers AFAICT.

I can start the nomination process if you'd like. Let me know off-list
if you have any concerns/other issues/etc.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top