Re: [orbit-dev] Updating org.eclipse.orbit.mongodb with the latest mongo java driver (3.2.6)

Hi Derek,

Are you familiar with EBR? We are switching Orbit over to user EBR for creating bundles. MongoDB driver in Orbit is probably a good case to see if this would also work with modified bundles.

Please subscribe to the orbit-dev mailing list (cc'ed). The new recipes should be created in Git. It's possible to submit Gerrit reviews for new recipes.

-Gunnar