Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: S20160421150943 == M7: we need to rebuild

FYI, I have discovered I accidentally removed the "newer" version of javax.servlet.jsp (2.2.0) and left in the "older one (2.1.0).

I will try another build with 2.2.0 added back, and 2.1.0 removed, and when successful, promote another S-build.

Sorry for the churn.

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        04/29/2016 04:16 PM
Subject:        Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: S20160421150943 == M7
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

This it the "old Orbit" repository that should be used in preparing M7 deliverables

It is also the same as the I-build that has had many old packages removed, as previously announced.

I have been assuming Roland or Gunnar would provide a composite that combined "old with new" -- specially for M7 -- but I have not heard any response to me asking before, or bug 478337. So, guess we will have to wait until we hear from them.

Thanks,

[orbit-dev] Declaring Build: S20160421150943
Sent by:
orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Download Page:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20160421150943