[orbit-dev] debugging JSch-related issues

I'm a bit of a newbie, to JSch, to Orbit, to Eclipse, so apologies if I'm asking a simple question.

I'd like to be able to debug Eclipse's use of JSch, by making changes to JSch code, and "Debug As -> Eclipse Application", but I haven't found information that has gotten me there yet.  I can import JSch, and eventually link the source code, but it's read-only.

Is there a set of steps to set up Eclipse to debug JSch as above?

Regards,
Paul Clarke, IBM

Back to the top