Re: [orbit-dev] where is the source code for the ebr-maven-plugin ?

Hi Matthias,

I think the confusion exist around EBR vs. Orbit. Let me try to explain it.

EBR is general purpose for everyone out there. It is allowed to contain recipes for libraries without requiring an IP review. However, EBR cannot produce ready-to-use binaries. Thus, EBR is really just recipes plus tooling to generate binaries.

Orbit are recipes of IP reviewed libraries for use by Eclipse projects. Orbit re-used the EBR technology and tools. There is no good story yet for sharing recipes between EBR and Orbit. I'm open to suggestions.

The README of recipes repo is here:
https://github.com/eclipse/ebr/

-Gunnar

--