Re: [orbit-dev] Remove of ".orbit" suffix from recipes

> Am 08.02.2016 um 18:49 schrieb David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> It can be revisited, but I can't imagine that changing the bundle id would
> ever be the right answer.

I'd like to think of it from a branding perspectives. It's hard to compare, but why do airlines paint their planes differently? You could identify an airline based on the plane identifier, its interior or the pilots flying it. Yet, they paint it. Maybe it's because it is one of the easiest ways to associate a plane with a particular airline. :)

-Gunnar

Back to the top