Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit p2 repository containing build results of new recipe based components

Thanks for the pointer. This can be used for some testing but I doubt it's a good idea to
base other regular builds directly on this Hudson workspace.

Can we deploy these results to Nexus so that the p2 repo can be found somewhere under
https://repo.eclipse.org/content/unzip/releases.unzip/org/eclipse/orbit ... ?

Is there a plan when I-, M-, S-builds will be available ?

Is it planned to provide a shared (maybe composite) repository having the bundles from both old PDE based build and new recipe based build ?

-Matthias