Re: [orbit-dev] SWTChart - library not in Maven central

Hi folks,

has anyone created a bug to address the issue already?

Best
Philip

Am 09.12.2015 um 09:38 schrieb Philip Wenig:
Hi Gunnar,

I think this would be the easiest way to accomplish the tasks. I've tried to create a EBR bundle for EJML 0.27 but it's not available in Maven central either. Hence, I think a solution to setup a Eclipse Maven service is highly desirable.

In my opinion, the prefix "eclipse-ipapproved" is not needed in case the Eclispe Maven central contains 3rd party approved libraries only.

Discussing this with EMO is a good idea.

Best,
Philip