From:        Christian Krause <henshin.ck@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        11/23/2015 02:26 AM
Subject:        Re: [orbit-dev] How to consume an Orbit bundle in Maven
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi David,

I committed the plugin to CVS, but it does not appear in the I-build. Do I need to register it somewhere? Once it is available in a p2 repo, I know how to proceed from there.

Bets regards,
Christian

I assume you mean you mean it is already in an I-build repository, and you just want to use from there?

The answer depends a lot on what build system you use. In general:
If you use Tycho/Maven, all you need to know is the Orbit repository it is in, and the rest is like any other Tycho/Maven build where you get the dependency from a p2 repository.

You say you use a "maven based build" and if you mean "pure maven", then, as far as I know it is not possible, since we do not produce maven artifacts (or repos) from our CVS based build.

If none of that information helps, you might try asking a more specific question?

Good luck,