From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of David M Williams [david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 1:25 AM
To: Orbit Developer discussion
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Freemarker and ANTLR

They often take about a week. Sometimes more, and, this time of year, maybe longer, since I suspect the IP Staff has been focused on some "release issues", giving Mars.1 priority, but that should be lessor now. Maybe just me, but I'd wait till next week before asking in CQ what the outlook was -- unless they are on your critical path. In that case, it doesn't hurt to ask ... as long as your polite (and, I mean that in the general sense, for everyone ... I 'm fully aware you are one of the politest people I know, Doug. Really!

HTH