Re: [orbit-dev] Lucene 5.2.1 into orbit-recipes (EBR)

> 2) I remember it being stated that a composite repository would be created
> so that both newly created bundles, and previously existing bundles would
> be available. I'm assuming this is still the case ?

Yes, that is still the plan. Why do you ask? Do you want to volunteer? See a problem with it?

And, I think there are other steps to take too ... for example, we should "prune" our current "active build" of anything that is not currently in use (in Sim. Release) and that has not changed since the previous R-build. That way, our final R-build from Orbit Legacy will be smaller, and more relevant. Of course, all the "older stuff" would still be there in older R-build repositories, should we or the community need them. But my thinking was only the "latest  R-build" will end up being in the composite. And, of course, we'll need I-build composites, milestone composites, etc.

Back to the top