Re: [orbit-dev] Added Jclouds Recipes and p2 Error

Great. Will do and push to Gerrit for review.

- Nicholas

On 18 Aug 2015, at 10:28, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

For the time being, please add the new bundles to the feature.xml manually.

There is also a Bugzilla open with Tycho to support aggregating bundles using a p2 query in category.xml. This would allow us to get rid of the feature entirely.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/371983

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht