[orbit-dev] We will have an Orbit "maintenance" release for Mars, for September release

I wanted to give notice that we will have a "maintenance release" for Orbit, for use in Mars September release, for at least one change:

Bug 474829- Add JSch 0.1.53 to Orbit for Mars Update Release

There are only 2 or 3 weeks left for us to prepare our Orbit "maintenance release". If anyone else needs anything for that release, please be sure there is an Orbit bug open for it,
correctly targeted to Mars SR1.

I will create Mars_maintenance branches get "M-builds" going in the next few days.