Re: [orbit-dev] Adding an existing JAR to Orbit

> For me the only option available in Eclipse concerning the JAR, is to create
> a Plug-In project from a JAR.
>
> I cannot find a command that allows exploding a JAR to an existing project
> and automatically changing manifest and dependencies.
>
> Can you please provide me with some directions?

It should be a part of that Wizard. Have a look at the instructions here :

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit/Adding_Bundles_to_Orbit#Adding_a_library_for_the_first_time

Of course you may have to change some dependencies manually after the
import+exploding is complete, but this is the recommended way.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top