Re: [orbit-dev] Anyone using "Gunnar's method" to produce bundles for Neon yet?

Ok, it's too late to add those to M1 ... but, to answer your question, previously Gunnar has posted location of instructions. See
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04168.html

From:        Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        08/07/2015 03:40 PM
Subject:        Re: [orbit-dev] Anyone using "Gunnar's method" to produce bundles        for Neon yet?
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Is 'Gunnar’s method' documented somewhere? I’d like to bring a couple of Luence 5.2.1 bundles to Orbit and would prefer using EBR...

Am 07.08.2015 um 20:54 schrieb David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I'm asking for a simple reason ... for now.

There has been no new Orbit builds using "traditional" builds, hence we do not need a Neon M1 Orbit build ... but ... if some are using the new method, then we should do something to announce or make them available for M1 ... though, not sure right off what that will be :) but, thought I'd ask first if it is an issue at all.

Codetrails GmbH
The knowledge transfer company

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

Phone: +49-6151-276-7092