[orbit-dev] Best way to contributing 3rd-party libs to Orbit

Dear all,

Just received a full committer status on the Orbit and looking forward to contribute to the project.

I would like some directions regarding which is the best way to contribute the libs below to Orbit. I’ve read the FAQ about the CVS-based process, but I have also seen Bug #349048 concerning using an EBR approach.

I would highly appreciate any input!

Best,
Nicholas

Nicholas Loulloudes | Eclipse Cloud Application Management Framework
Laboratory for Internet Computing,
Department of Computer Science, University of Cyprus.

Email: loulloudes.n [at] cs.ucy.ac.cy
Web: www.cs.ucy.ac.cy/~nickl
Twitter: @loulloudes