Re: [orbit-dev] EBR & Lucene 5.x

Now that the release is down, we should find some time to work on a plan. :)

FWIW, the bug is here:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/349048

Feel free to start working on the recipes. The Git repository is already available:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/orbit/orbit-recipes.git/

It's not yet Gerrit enabled and will be eventually. Committers can push directly for now.

More details here:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/orbit/orbit-recipes.git/tree/README.md

-Gunnar

--