[orbit-dev] Ready for Orbit RC2? ... and Orbit R-build for Mars?

I don't know about others, but I myself plan to put one more fix in for Mars RC2 (Bug 467321)

(Its to fix the Batik DOM bundles (1.6.0 --> 1.6.1 and 1.7.0 --> 1.7.1)

I recall in the past some saying they had some CQs pending. Are they still?

Please comment here if anyone plans anything else for "Mars Orbit". (RC2 or RC3).

Regardless if we are waiting on CQs or not, I won't promote to an R-build until at least next week ... but, would like to do next week, unless someone has some bundles they still need for Mars release. (That can't, or shouldn't, wait for Mars SR1).