Re: [orbit-dev] Pushing bcprov and bcpkix 1.51 into Orbit

> I've opened
> Bug 467064 - Request for JCE signing code certificate for Orbit Bundle
> for "post mars" work.
> We'll see if anything comes of that route, and if not, figure out what to do
> instead of.

Given that this is planned for post-mars, I would guess it's ok to have bcprov/bcpkix
without the JCE signature, esepcially since it's not a requirement for the
project (com.spotify.docker.client) that will be using it in Mars.

David, are there any changes I should make for the Bundle-SymbolicName
(as you suggested) ? Would I need to recreate the bundle under a module that
matches the new BSN ?

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg