Re: [orbit-dev] Pushing bcprov and bcpkix 1.51 into Orbit

> Bouncycastle 1.51 libraries contain proper OSGi manifests (this wasn't the
> case
> for 1.47 which I failed to provide in Orbit due to the mentioned JCE
> signing issues).
> So sticking to the original signing and not resigning them with Eclipse
> signature
> should avoid breaking the JCE signatures.
>
> We (JGit) plan to go for Bouncycastle 1.52 and filed corresponding CQs.

I guess you're referring to using prebuilt=true ?

There's one issue I see with the manifest, and that's the Bundle-Version
being '1.51' (or '1.52') as opposed to say '1.52.0.qualifier', as Orbit
guidelines would require. Is an exception possible ? How would the build
work in this case ?

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg