Re: [orbit-dev] CVS repo access

Thanks for the hints David!

Regards,

Lazar

From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 6:15 PM
To: Orbit Developer discussion
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] CVS repo access

I hate to ask ... but, you are using a recent version of Eclipse, right?
I know something was disabled (was in TLS2?) that required a some low level fix in CVS components (and some pre-req of CVS components).
But, pretty sure this was at least in Luna SR2.

Otherwise, I suggest you ask the webmasters directly (via bug, or email if you think it will get into specific addresses, etc.)

HTH