From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 4:51 PM
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] freemarker

You do have to wait for the CQ to be approved, before adding to your project's repo and build, and have to wait for Orbit CQ to be approved before adding to Orbit.

All that said it appears you have asked for Freemaker 2.3.22 (so, above sentence is accurate for that), but as pointed out in the CQ, there is a Freemaker version 2.3.16  that was approved for Orbit (and, the Andmore project) but that has not been put into Orbit yet. So, you could put that into Orbit, if that would be helpful?

You are not an Orbit committer, Doug, want to become one, to put in this (and future) bundles? Or, you could also ping David Carver to see when he is planning to put it into Orbit.

Let us know if we can be of help (short of doing the work, that is :)

Thanks,