Re: [orbit-dev] +1 for Roland Grunberg on tools.orbit ... just to explain ...

> People observing only the mailing list might notice there was no "nomination"
> for Roland, and it took several days for any votes to "show up" (I think
> this is the first),
> even though he volunteered several days ago [1] and Eike has been getting
> lots of votes, even though volunteered a day later. So, I just wanted to be
> clear this is nothing related o Roland ... that is, he was not being
> ignored, as I first thought. :)
> But I asked, and our helpful Eclipse Foundation IT staff discovered a small
> typo in the mailing list address, at the time the nomination was made,
> caused the nomination and first half dozen votes or so to all be sent to
> never-never land.
>
> So, a) we are not hiding anything, b) welcome Roland and Eike equally :) and
> c) use care when you enter that initial email list-address with a nomination.
> (I did open a bug [2]).
>
> Committers can always view this history and votes at the Foundation's Portal
> [3]

Thanks for clarifying!

I must have checked a few times since, just to make sure there really wasn't
any administrative step I missed when I got the nomination e-mail. On the
other hand I checked the portal and could see votes coming in so wasn't quite
sure what to make of it :P

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg