Re: [orbit-dev] Build failure

Yes, Ashish, I will take a look this morning. I will take a very quick look at some basic things, and then -- a common "debugging practice" of mine -- will simply "restart" things and see if it happens again, and if it happens twice in a row, will take a deeper look.

Thanks,

From:        "Singh, Ashish" <ashish.singh@xxxxxxx>
To:        "orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        02/27/2015 06:18 AM
Subject:        [orbit-dev] Build failure
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,
I have checked in a project org.apache.olingo
After following the steps for the build, I see that an integration build has failed. In the logs it is mentioned that it is unable to find build.properties file.
Also, I don’t see any olingo entry in the logs.
Can someone please help?
Any help is appreciated

Regards
orbit-dev mailing list