From:        "Subramanya R, Ajay" <ajay.subramanya.r@xxxxxxx>
To:        "orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cc:        "Basu, Sounak" <sounak.basu@xxxxxxx>
Date:        12/11/2014 07:31 AM
Subject:        [orbit-dev] Addition of Olingo to Orbit
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

My name is Ajay and we are working on adding Olingo jars to Orbit since it is currently not present.
We have got the approval to use Olingo for our project Ogee.
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.ogee/

Refered to the below for adding the new bundles but we are unable to add using CVS.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_Bundles_to_Orbit#newBranch

Please let us know how to proceed on the above.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay