[orbit-dev] Heads up ... a new "S-build" to be declared for M2

Unless there are objections, I would like to declare a new "S-build" this afternoon, for use in M2 (or post M2) work, since the new HTTPComponent bundles I added were found to be incorrect and "unusable". There could of course still be errors in them, but at least basics work now (See Bug 426382 for gory details).

The other change was that some of the old "tomcat" bundles were removed (Bug 444037 ) .

If the timing is critical for anyone, let me know. Otherwise will be this afternoon.