[orbit-dev] Ready to promote an S-build this Friday, September 12, for Mars M2 consumption?

Mars M2 +0 is September 19. According to our tradition, we provide an "S-build" for those producing Mars M2 builds one week before +0.

Unless I hear otherwise, I'll assume everyone will be ready by then and promote the S-build sometime in the afternoon of 9/12. If you need another day or two, I'd be happy to "work with you" over the weekend -- but, hope none of you have to work over the weekend!

(And, in case it's confusing this time of year, Mars M2 itself is 2 weeks after 9/19, October 3rd, since we are still in the "two week window" period).