[orbit-dev] Orbit and Luna SR1?

Have I asked this yet? If not, I should have before now, but does anyone need anything new from Orbit, for Luna SR1?

If so, we should make an R-build that is just minimally different that the previous R-build.

I'm assuming Orbit committers know to ask anytime they need an R-build, but ... doesn't hurt to be explicit and ask (though, I'm hoping the answer is "no", since "yes" means more work for me, that would have to be done in next week or so!)

And, I completely forgot about making an S-build for Mars M1. I'm hoping that means everyone was satisfied with the R-build this early in dev cycle, and we will be sure to make an S-build for Mars M2.