[orbit-dev] Build: I20140701152614 -- we are cooking with (solstice) gas now!

Orbiteers,

No, we are still using that old-fashioned CVS ... BUT ... we are now using the newfangled "Solstice theme" through-out (bug 438205):

Main web pages:
   https://www.eclipse.org/orbit/

Downloads:
   http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/
   http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/I20140701152614/

Committer area on build machine:
   http://build.eclipse.org/orbit/committers/
   http://build.eclipse.org/orbit/committers/orbit-I/20140701152614/I20140701152614/

I do not plan on "retro-fitting" old builds pages, so it is easy to see what a specific build page used to look like:
   http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/I20140607063447/

While I've made "main changes" there's still several areas that can be improved over time. I have opened enhancement request bug 438650 to track those improvements, so if you notice anything I haven't, feel free to make a comment there in bug 438650 ... or provide a patch :)

Feedback welcome,

Thanks,