Re: [orbit-dev] Ready for Kepler SR2?

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 3:57 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> +1 for build promotion

This does not mean anything, in this Kepler SR context.

So far, in our "M builds", the only difference, compared to previous R-build, is

> com.jcraft.jsch.source [0.1.50.v201310081430]
> com.jcraft.jsch [0.1.50.v201310081430]

And that's the way we want it, for Kepler SR ... very few changes.

And sounds like a few more are desired. That is fine.

But in our I-builds (which will eventually be promoted to S-build, and then eventually R build for Luna, there have been 40 to 50 changes so far ... too many to "suddenly" spring on everyone for an SR2 release.

Hope that helps explain the situation.

so did I get you right that we need an M-build adding

apache.commons.compress 1.6.0
JavaEWAH 0.7.9

to reach an enhanced R-build with these updates soon (in Kepler SR2 timeframe) ?

Again, if there's questions about what you need to do to get maintenance items into M-builds, let us know.

Yes, let us know what's needed to bring these new versions into M-builds.
I guess we need to update the list of bundles to be included on the Kepler
maintenance branch. I am not sure what exactly needs to be done for that.

--
Matthias

Back to the top