Re: [orbit-dev] Ready for Kepler SR2?

commons.compress 1.6 and javaewah 0.7.9 should be in the last i-build now:
http://build.eclipse.org:9777/dashboard/tab/build/detail/orbit-I

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 6:12 AM, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 9:09 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
jgit has requested to move to a newer version of JavaEWAH that I forgot about so I'd like to add it:

The CQ was approved awhile ago but I forgot to create the respective Orbit CQ which needs a +1

Are we OK with that?

we will ship jgit/egit 3.2 in Kepler SR2 which has already been released on Dec 18.

Though we want to release jgit 3.3 end of Feb and it would be nice if we could include
apache.commons.compress 1.6 and this update for JavaEWAH 0.7.9.
So if both are available in a stable Orbit build we could update these dependencies
for 3.3. But I would like to release 3.3 based on Orbit's Luna stream since there we
also updated com.jcraft.jsch to 0.1.50 which includes a couple of bug fixes we want.

So can we produce a stable Luna build containing
apache.commons.compress 1.6
JavaEWAH 0.7.9
until beginning of February so that we can update these dependencies in JGit 3.3 ?

--
Matthias