Re: [orbit-dev] Adding javax.annotation 1.2.0 to orbit.psf

No, it's not supposed to "have just one" ... but, we've are all pretty inconsistent about adding things to the psf file. Some do, some don't. I've never seen it as important to be too consistent, since one is also produced by the build.
The difference between the two is the build-produced one refers to the specific version produced by the build ... the other points to 'head' of what ever branch the bundle is in.

HTH

From:        Stuart McCulloch <mcculls@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        01/05/2014 02:25 PM
Subject:        [orbit-dev] Adding javax.annotation 1.2.0 to orbit.psf
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The checklist for adding bundles to Orbit mention updating "orbit.psf":

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit_Bundle_Checklist#Update_the_Project_Set_File

However I can only see one entry for javax.annotation 1.0.0 in there at the moment whereas Orbit contains both 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 (and soon 1.2.0)

Is this an omission or is the PSF only supposed to have one entry for javax.annotation?

Cheers, Stuart