Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: I20131206110810 - candidate to promote for Luna M4

Hi,

> Since there have been several additions since the last promoted I-build,
> I'll wait until Saturday or Sunday to promote to an S-build, but this
> I-build is our current candidate to promote for use in Luna M4.
>
> If my little programs, scripts, and hand editing are correct, it is
> mostly additions, since the M3 version, but a few bundles did change in
> qualifier-only ... and one has a new "service release".
> Let me know if anything doesn't "look right".

does anyone else have trouble referencing the additions in their .target
files and resolving it then from within Eclispe?

I switched (from S20131024145017) to
<http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20131206110810/repository/>.
Thereafter, the .target file still resolves fine.

However, as soon as I update the version number of either

>> com.google.gson [2.2.4.v201311231704]
>> com.google.gson.source [2.2.4.v201311231704]

or

>> org.mockito [1.9.5.v201311280930]
>> org.mockito.source [1.9.5.v201311280930]

the .target file [1] doesn't resolve anymore.The PDE Target Editor gives
me an "Unable to locate installable unit com.google.gson" or
"org.mockito", respectively.

Oddly enough, our Tycho-based build is happy with the new versions. Any
ideas what might be going on here?

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/19488/1/targets/luna/luna.target>