[orbit-dev] Updates in lastet I-build: GSon 2.2.4, HttpComponents Core 4.2.5 / Client 4.2.6

Hi,

I wanted to let all consumers of GSon and HttpComponents know that new versions are available in the latest I-build:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/I20131204063848/

Mylyn will be contributing the latest versions in the next Luna milestone, namely:

* GSon 2.2.4
* HttpComponents Core 4.2.5
* HttpComponents Client 4.2.6

I would encourage all projects consuming these libraries to also update to the latest versions.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Principal Software Engineer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top