[orbit-dev] Plans to have a maintenance build for Kepler SR2

We have had a request to have a "maintenance release" for Kepler SR2. (See bug bug 407660).

So 1) I have re-enabled those builds. The first one (running now) should be "just like" the last one (that is, no changes).
2) Eventually I'll update so it has JSch 0.1.50 (bug 419313)

3) If anyone has anything else to go into that maintenance release, please open/mark bugs for Kepler SR2. If you have trouble understanding how to update Orbit's Kepler_maintenance branch please ask. It typically requires a change to at least maps in org.eclipse.orbit.releng and sometimes o.e.o.build.feature.set1.