[orbit-dev] One week left!

A reminder of our tight, early dates for our Kepler "rampdown". I am hoping to promote what ever is the latest I-build to an S-build later today or tomorrow.  I know of one person, who is trying to get in an addition, so will wait for that unless issues develop. Do let me know if anyone else needs anything today or tomorrow, else I'll promote for RC1. And, then, after that, want to be completely finished for RC2.

Thanks,

Kepler RC1 -1 day: May 10

RC1 should be "promotable", but we'll stay "open" another week for the possibility of fixes, if any needed.

Kepler RC2 -1 day: May 17

This is the build, on May 17th, I'd like to promote to an R-build, so consumers have a stable, "Released" version to use for their last few builds. Again, it will depend on you committers speaking up, if there's something amiss that would cause us to postpone.

Back to the top