Re: [orbit-dev] jsr-356

I'm not answering the question you ask, but have some of my own.

I don't see a "javax.websocket" in Orbit. Could it have a different name? I'm asking partially because I'm the curious type, but also asking because I want to make sure this isn't a case of an Eclipse project producing a "javax" package and then wanting to put it into Orbit. Orbit is for "third party" jars, so, just wondering ...

But, otherwise, no, I don't know of anyone working on it.

From:        Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        04/25/2013 04:23 PM
Subject:        [orbit-dev] jsr-356
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We'll be starting up a CQ for JSR-356, the javax.websocket api pretty soon and we'll need to get it into Orbit.  Is anyone else interested in this api and already working on this?

I have mostly been maintaining the ones that Hugues originally put into Orbit so this would be perhaps my first complete orbit bundle so hopefully someone more savvy with such things can volunteer here to doublecheck it once the cq is approved and I get it into orbit.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell