[orbit-dev] Reminder that our Orbit -1 day for Kepler M6 is today

Our latest candidate for our milestone S build is, still on build machine,

http://build.eclipse.org/orbit/committers/orbit-I/20130308121626/I20130308121626/

My plan/practice is to take the "final I build" from today and promote to an S-build for others to use in their Kepler M6 builds.

So, be sure to let me know (via this orbit-dev list) if you need an extra day or two (over the weekend), otherwise you can assume 5 PM today (Eastern) is the deadline. (But, again, glad to extend it a bit, if you committers need changes or additions for M6, and let me know, today).

Thanks!

Back to the top