Re: [orbit-dev] Unstable Builds Coming!

Am 05.12.2012 05:30, schrieb David M Williams:
 > In the meanwhile I removed logback 1.0.7/ slf4j 1.7.2 from the build
to fix it.

I got a "failed build" message after this ... not sure of exact timing,
but I just manually started another, to see if it build without error.

That's a false positive. There is a check with enforces fragments to have a fragment.xml. However, The Apache Commons Daemons bundles just have a manifest. Thus, it doesn't fetch a fragment.xml from CVS. Some build-log scanning checks then cause the build to fail.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx