[orbit-dev] Ready for M4?

Is it December already?!

The M4 +0 date is 12/14, which means our Orbit -1 date is 12/7 .. this Friday!

On that day, I'll take what ever is the most recent (successful) I-build and promote it to an S-build for Eclipse projects to use for their M4 builds.

Any issues with that plan? Please check if any fixes are needed by then (besides the slf4j issues, which I doubt can be solved in a day or two).

Let me know if anyone needs an extra "day or two" (if you are planning to work over the weekend).