Re: [orbit-dev] Selenium

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 4:33 AM, Stephan Leicht Vogt <Stephan.Leicht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I would like to put Selenium[1] and the dependent Libraries into Orbit. The libraries have allready been approved[2] for reuse in Eclipse Scout [3]. There are still two CQs open[4] but I think they should get approved soon (older versions of these are allready in Orbit).

I read in older posts that it would be easier for all if I would become orbit commiter and "expert" for theses libraries. I would gladly become one and contribute theses libraries

Awesome, sounds like a plan. I sent out the nomination just now to orbit-devĀ

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org