Re: [orbit-dev] A question related with adding Apache xbean to Orbit

>... renames the packages dynamically at buildtime, so  there are actually no sources with package names org.apache.xbean.asm

Since we got it without source, we should redistribute it without source. (In fact, we might be legally obligated (by default) to "distribute as we got it" but in this case I wouldn't even bother the the legality of it ... just seems the most straightforward and common sense thing to do (others, using it as "normal jar" from its source) would not have source either, right). If  improvements are desired, open a bug with originating project to "do it right". You might add some "note" to Iplog.xml file mentioning this, or pointing to a bug or wiki with further explanation.

Speaking of the iplog.xml file ... I think its you that has introduced a number of "bugs" into the iplog.xml file so that it is not able to retrieve the right data to display.
I've opened bug 378428.

Bug 378428 - sax parsing errors and IP Log xml file data errors

Inactive hide details for "Kirchev, Lazar" ---05/02/2012 02:31:29 PM---Hello, When adding Apache XBean to Orbit I came over the"Kirchev, Lazar" ---05/02/2012 02:31:29 PM---Hello, When adding Apache XBean to Orbit I came over the following problem. The org.apache.xbean.asm