Re: [orbit-dev] Naming of Google Guava Bundle

Hi all,

The adding of com.google.guava to Orbit breaks the build. I found that org.eclipse.orbit.build.feature.set2 was not tagged with the tag used in bundles.map. I fixed this, but the build continues to fail.

I see that in the bundle’s manifest localization is used, but the localization header is missing from the manifest, and the plugin.properties file is missing too. In the manifest you should use something like:

Bundle-Name: %pluginName

Bundle-Vendor: %providerName

Bundle-Localization: plugin

And you should create plugin.properties file in the root of your project, where you define pluginName  and providerName. providerName should be Eclipse Orbit. You can check some other project for an example.

Could you please fix these problems?

Regards,

Lazar