Re: [orbit-dev] [ORBIT-BUILD: orbit-I] orbit-I Build Failed

Hi folks,

Am 22.02.2012 14:26, schrieb orbitBuilder:
> [orbit-set1] [eclipse.buildScript] Some inter-plug-in dependencies have not been satisfied.
> [orbit-set1] [eclipse.buildScript] Bundle org.apache.hadoop.zookeeper.tests:
> [orbit-set1] [eclipse.buildScript] 	Unsatisfied import package com.sun.management_0.0.0.

Sorry for the faild builds. Turns out that this error was triggered by a
bundle using the wrong bundle manifest version. PDE correctly handles
this. Thus, no error was visible in Eclipse. However, it looks like p2
only understands bundle manifests version 2.

There are very subtile difference. One uses "optional=true" on optional
package imports but p2 only understands "resolution:=optional" (which is
uses in version 2 of the bundle manifest). I wonder if this qualifies
for a bug report or if support was dropped (never implemented?)
intentionally.

-Gunnar

Back to the top