Re: [orbit-dev] M5 Orbit build

Yes, I meant M5 (S).  Don't bother redoing it, I can wait for the next one.

Thanks,

David

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 5:20 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, didn't see your note until already done ... and would prefer not to
re-do it, unless you declare it a blocking problem. (And, suspect you meant
M5 (S) build, not M-build ... M-builds are for Indigo SR2.

Thanks,

From:   David Green <david.green@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:   01/20/2012 08:06 PM
Subject:        Re: [orbit-dev] M5 Orbit build
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I realize that it's probably too late for the M-build... but I added the
jsoup Orbit bundle this afternoon.  I haven't yet seen a successful I-build
(I neglected to tag the feature project and update the feature tag in the
map file) but I'm hopeful for the next one.

David

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM, David M Williams <