Re: [orbit-dev] Questions about my first bundle, SWTChart

> I'm assuming you don't need this for M5? If so, better say so explicitly,
> since we will be declaring our "S-build" late today or tomorrow. If not
> needed for M5, might want to wait till that S-build has been declared, to
> not risk breaking the build "at the last minute" (though, I'm sure, we
> could revert if you just happened to be working on it today about ready to
> drop).

Well, it'd be awesome if it were in M5 and I am almost ready to go but I
wouldn't want to break the build.

I think you have some sort of CI build set up for Orbit so how about I
commit it and add it to the feature and then if it fails, we'll back it
out and wait for later?

Andrew

Back to the top