[orbit-dev] How to contribute

Hi,

we (the Code Recommenders project) have multiple dependencies not available on orbit yet. Some are newer versions of bundles already on orbit and some are completely new. We recently joined the release train and as far as i know the implication of being in the release train is that we should move all dependencies to orbit. That's okay for us, but i would like to know how we should handle that. First step is to get all CQs accepted i think. But how to proceed after that? Should someone of our project become an orbit committer or should we contribute in any other way?

Thanks and regards,
Johannes Lerch

Back to the top